On our way towards the most innovative pipeline
Our scientists’ goal is to find functional cures enabling people with skin conditions to live free of symptoms.
LEO Pharma’s global R&D organisation is powered by more than 750 scientists and specialists who all possess in-depth knowledge of the skin. Together with our partners, we have built a strong pipeline in dermatology that covers several indications and addresses a wide range of medical needs. We are steadily expanding our pipeline with innovative topical, biologic and systemic treatments to bring life-changing medicines to people with skin diseases.
Today, people with skin diseases are treated with a wide variety of medicines such as topical creams and ointments, oral tablets and injectable biologics, depending on the severity of their disease. We acknowledge these different needs, and our aim is to discover and develop the safest and most effective treatments for all patient segments.
In addition, we explore opportunities to make treatment easier for patients through innovations within medical device technologies and digital solutions and services.
Our current pipeline
The current pipeline represents a strong mix of projects aimed at topical, oral and injectable treatments.
- Oral PDE4i: A systemic anti-inflammatory compound intended to offer a long-term oral treatment option for people with psoriasis.
- Tralokinumab: An IL-13 anti-inflammatory monoclonal antibody under development for people with atopic dermatitis.
- Delgocitinib: A pan-JAK inhibitor for topical use, under development for people with atopic dermatitis and chronic hand eczema.
- ARGX-112: An anti-inflammatory monoclonal antibody for the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- Oral H4R antagonist: A systemic anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory H4 receptor antagonist, intended to offer an oral treatment for people with atopic dermatitis